PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Operations Development Assistant Manager is responsible in supporting all logistics operations, including the Direct to Consumer Operation and the Indirect to Customer operation (or Business to Business). In this role you will report to the Operations Development Manager.
- Coordinate and execute projects related to improvements in the warehouse, order creation and delivery processes;
- Assist, support and execute the creation of project plans for new operations and/or implementation of new product groups;
- Present business cases to management to gain acceptance for proposed improvements and projects;
- Participate in project team meetings;
- Support new project implementation during preparation and stabilization phase;
- Leading work stream teams consisting of different nationalities.
- Analyze current warehouse processes, order creation process and delivery process to determine improvement possibilities and execute these improvements;
- Analyze current IT systems (warehouse management system, transport management system) to achieve improvement;
- Translate business needs and system requirements into processes in order to increase efficiency;
- Act as a contact person for Logistics Service Provider, RPM management, Sales subsidiary management;
- Gather information regarding new processes, IT systems or trends in order to have up to date knowledge.
- Create business cases and ROI reports in order to reveal improvement possibilities regarding processes or systems;
- Prepare project status updates with potential warnings, successes and general overview for Senior Management in order to keep all stakeholders aligned and up to date.
- As required by the business, from time to time there will be a requirement to support key operational challenges and or peak operational delivery