The Marketing Graduate provides support to the Marketing Manager, in particular in the areas of digital platforms, projects and marketing communication strategy.
- In support to Marketing Manager, be responsible for company website content, development and maintenance.
- Regular and consistent evaluation and reporting of digital applications across all brands to ensure optimal user experience.
- Support CRM strategy for the company to include communication planning, customer communication materials, digital platforms and partnerships
- Act as Marketing and Sales team contact for GDPR in support to Marketing Manager.
- Research into brand competitor activities via website analysis and market updates to share with wider team.
- Support with review and approval of advertising and marketing materials when required, ensuring that they comply with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
- Support Marketing team on promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the brand and social media strategy.